Adecco is currently managing the hiring of a Delivery Route
Driver for a full service vending company in the Kalamazoo and
surrounding areas. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. In this
position, you will be responsible for delivery, restocking, cash
handling and servicing assigned accounts in the most professional
way, ensuring that customers¿ needs are met on a continual basis
with the highest level of customer service possible at all times.
Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Prior route sales or route service experience is preferred
- Must have a valid Driver's License and a good driving record
- Deliver products and execute all promotions
- Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift
- Merchandise all accounts to standards
- Settle cash and reconcile to truck inventory
- Comply with operating procedures
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- The ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in whole number
- The ability to lift up to 25 lbs. frequently and occasionally
moving up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available 3:30 am to completion of route
- Typical work week Monday through Friday
- Must be available and willing to work overtime
- GED/High School Diploma
- Pass Drug Screen, Driving Record and Background Check
- Be 18 years of age or older
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for these Merchandising, Retail
& Stocking jobs for Serv-U-Success or you can visit our website
www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are