Middle School Girls Basketball Coach - Two Positions (Contractual Posting)
Company: Calhoun Intermediate School District
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Per Schedule B of the Union City Education Association
MEA/NEA Agreement, all coaching positions shall be posted each
Middle School Girls Basketball Coach (Two Positions)
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Coaching Experience.
- Experience working with middle school age students.
- MHSAA Cap certified preferred. New coaches may obtain the
certification during the first year of coaching.
- Organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others in a positive,
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with staff,
parents, and the community while projecting a positive image that
enhances the school.
- Ability to follow and interpret oral and written
- Meet all state and federal requirements.
You may apply online and attach a letter of interest and resume
or you may submit
a letter of interest and resume to:
Hayley Denney, Athletic Director
430 St. Joseph Street
Union City, MI 49094
Keywords: Calhoun Intermediate School District, Kalamazoo , Middle School Girls Basketball Coach - Two Positions (Contractual Posting), Other , Marshall, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!