31A Parapro - ELA/Math Academic Support
Company: Calhoun Intermediate School District
Posted on: June 6, 2021
7.25 Hours - ELA/Math Academic Support
- Support students and teacher in quality learning activities and
other school-related experiences.
- Collaborate with teacher to support and manage student learning
in various settings.
- Prepare and use adapted materials to support successful
- Work and plan with the teacher. Participate in team planning
meetings and attend other meetings, when appropriate.
- Understand diversity of learning styles and the need for
- Attend training and inservice as recommended by the
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Good work ethic, be punctual, follow directions, plan and
organize tasks, and work with students and teacher to support
- Meet NCLB highly qualified requirement (60 plus college credit
hours or be willing to take and receive a passing score on the ETS
Parapro Assessment before accepting employment.
The opening will be posted until the position is filled.
Keywords: Calhoun Intermediate School District, Kalamazoo , 31A Parapro - ELA/Math Academic Support, Other , Marshall, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!