Supervisor, Maintenance Department
Location: Paw Paw
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better
shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in
ingredients, innovation, design and marketing. As the Maintenance
Supervisor, you will lead and supervise the Maintenance Department
Associates to plan and manage the day to day allocation of
resources (equipment, people, materials, and systems) to achieve
performance targets efficiently, safely, and cost-effectively.
- Champion and lead change initiatives and continuous improvement
efforts, including the pursuit of TPM; Coach, mentor and develop
team members to meet current and future business requirements.
- Utilize and model Coca-Cola's core values in the execution of
daily work activities and decision making.
- Build relationships with frontline team members, internal
customers and suppliers, colleagues, and support services to ensure
achievement of targets.
- Maintain safe environment and safety practices in all business
- Create and maintain a safe and positive work environment.
- Understand and adhere to internal and external regulations,
procedures & policies.
- Ensure that a high quality of products, housekeeping and
hygiene standards are maintained.
- Review daily achievement of targets and report variances during
on-the-floor and off floor review meetings.
- Review daily maintenance effectiveness to identify
opportunities for improvement and work with the Technical team to
- Ensure the development and implementation of action plans to
address root causes of failures and support continuous improvement
- Minimum 2 Years' experience in a leadership capacity within
manufacturing, with shift or area ownership responsibilities
- Prior experience in a beverage, food, or other clean
manufacturing environment with familiarity with quality and hygiene
- Prior experience with TPM a plus.
- PLC experience is a plus.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Suite applications;
SAP experience a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent education and/or work
Coca-Cola is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age,
color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture
that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and
make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive
approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to
improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors
- curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work
as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of
the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit
Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how
you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
When we collect your personal information as part of a job
application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with
industry standards and best practices and in compliance with
applicable privacy laws.
Keywords: Coca-Cola, Kalamazoo , Supervisor, Maintenance Department, Other , Paw Paw, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!