Company: Allegan Area Schools Application Consortium
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Valid Michigan Secondary Teaching Certificate; English and
Spanish (Majors and/or Minors)
- Knowledge of Michigan's Curriculum Expectations in English and
- Strong belief that all students can and will be successful
- Able to plan effective, engaging lessons and use data to plan
and adjust instruction
- Able to motivate at-risk students
- Ability to interact positively with and motivate students
- Computer applications knowledge and proficiency necessary;
Chromebook experience in a 1:1 environment preferred.
- Excellent classroom management
- Willingness to teach a lesson as part of the interview
Keywords: Allegan Area Schools Application Consortium, Kalamazoo , Teacher Interventionist, Other , Allegan, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!