Company: Culvers Restaurant
Posted on: June 6, 2021
CULVER'S JOB DESCRIPTION
Reports to General Manager, 1st and 2nd Assistants
Runs shifts efficiently and continually motivates team members
to ensure that every guest who chooses Culver's leaves happy.
- Assists in running shifts effectively to ensure quality
products, guest service and restaurant cleanliness meet Culver's
- Demonstrates proper product quality control, presentation and
- Reviews daily deployment sheet and adjusts to ensure team
efficiency while maintaining labor costs.
- Performs restaurant opening and closing procedures
- Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices
related to the Culver's hazard communication program and workplace
- Demonstrates proficiency on all restaurants positions.
- rains team effectively on all restaurant positions.
- Empowers team to handle guest comments "the Culver's way."
- Ensures team is knowledgeable concerning products and guest
- Demonstrates and ensures team is following the standards of
uniforms and appearance.
- Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports,
including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground
- Administers team member breaks according to federal and state
- Assists team members with mis-punches, voids, discounts, and
other managerial POS functions.
- Performs daily morning, afternoon and evening restaurant tours
- Runs financial report, counts afternoon drawers, enters drawer
pickups and completes daily deposits.
- Accesses financial information and completes weekly sales and
labor during their shift.
- Monitors daily inventory levels to ensure adequate supply for
shift based on current restaurant sales.
- Ensures shelf life, First In-First Out method of inventory
rotation and tempering sheet is maintained accurately.
- Ensures the accurate completion of the Quality Control/Safe
- Ensures team practices proper personal hygiene and demonstrates
food safety practices.
- Assigns and follows up on weekly and monthly "odd jobs" to
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team
members through appearance and attitude
- Attends all manager and team member meetings.
- Follows restaurant policies and procedures consistently.
- Ensures proper product waste documenting on every shift.
- Uses radiant for cash counting procedures.
- Runs daily POS labor reports.
Ability to foster and encourage open communication, teamwork and
cooperation. Results driven with one to two years leadership
experience or equivalent combination of education and
- Stands for long periods of time without sitting
- Walks fast paced during shifts. Bends, reaches and stoops
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly; Lift / carry 11-20 lbs
Frequently; Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Occasionally; Lift / carry
51-100 lbs Rarely
Keywords: Culvers Restaurant, Kalamazoo , Shift Leader, Other , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!