1st Shift (Disinfectant Cleaner)
Posted on: June 6, 2021
1st Shift (Disinfectant Cleaner) (Recruiting)
Marshall, MI, United States of America
Back Apply Now
Better Wages! Better Benefits! Better Training! AND Weekly
Job Skills / Requirements
LACOSTA's mission is to make our customer's environments clean,
healthy, safe and efficient.
Sanitation Cleaner Responsibilities
- Routine building and factory cleaning, including restrooms,
offices, break rooms, stairwells, and all other site-specific
areas. This will be perofmed in 3 seperate buildings.
- Cleaning will include trash/recycle removal, sweeping, mopping,
stocking restrooms, vacuuming, window cleaning, dusting,
dust-mopping, and additional tasks outlined in the scope of
- Cleaner will be required to comply with all safety rules,
policies, and procedures. Stops risky behavior of others and
General Cleaner Qualifications
- Must be comfortable walking, standing, reaching, stooping,
bending, and lifting 40lbs individually.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions, procedures,
manuals, and other documents.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of cleaning methods and equipment. Knowledge of
cleaning chemicals and their safe use.
- This high-profile position requires the ability to pass
background check requirements including a drug screen
General Cleaner Benefits
- Full Time Benefits include health, vision, dental, 401K
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance,
Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation
This job reports to the Jared Robinson
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Back Apply Now
Keywords: LaCosta, Kalamazoo , 1st Shift (Disinfectant Cleaner), Other , Marshall, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!