Analyst I Customer Support
Company: Bronson Battle Creek
Posted on: June 6, 2021
A career with Bronson opens up new worlds. Cutting-edge
technologies, clinical expertise and business innovations combined
with individual human care and compassion are all a part of the
BHG Bronson Healthcare Group
Analyst I Customer Support
The Asset Management Customer Support Analyst I is responsible
for providing excellent customer service to the Bronson user
community for all systems supporting the activities of Bronson
Healthcare Group. Employees providing direct patient care must
demonstrate competencies specific to the population served.
High school diploma or GED required
Associate's degree (or equivalent experience) preferred
Previous customer service experience preferred
Certified Customer Service Professional is preferred
Certification or progress toward certification completion may be
required dependent on an individual's specific position
- Working expertise of user experiences with variety of
applications; interest and aptitude for learning new
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work with end users to determine software
specifications, hardware requirements and process improvement
- Ability to create system documentation, project plans, test
scripts and education materials
- General familiarity of end user business practices, concepts
and terminology sufficient to support the applications in a
healthcare delivery environment
- Excellent telephone presence and interpersonal skills
- Monitors and controls computer equipment and/or on-line
applications according to daily shift schedule
- Good customer service skills with the ability to communicate
both orally and in writing
- Must be able to interact with customers from various levels in
the organization to gather the information necessary to understand,
address, and document their data needs
- Must consistently negotiate and act on deliverables and
timeframes with stakeholders, take ownership of issues, and respond
to issues within expected timeframes
Work which produces very high levels of mental/visual fatigue,
e.g. CRT work between 70 and 90 percent of the time, and work
involving extremely close tolerances and considerable hand/eye
coordination for sustained periods of time.
Involves considerable standing or walking, regular lifting of
light-weight objects (i.e., 20 pounds or less) and assisting with
heavier tasks such as assisting in lifting and moving patients.
Minor straining or fatiguing positions must be assumed, and some
fatiguing physical motions are required.
- Support and participate in the research, planning,
installation, configuration, testing, troubleshooting, maintenance
and upgrade of applicable systems. Analyze and evaluate present or
proposed business procedures or problems to define data needs.
- Corrects routine and non-routine computer malfunctions or works
with other IT staff and System Coordinators to correct individual
- Develops and maintains collegial relationships with all System
Coordinators and IT staff as relates to systems in area of
- Keeps abreast of developments in the information systems and
communications field and evaluates developments for applicability
or incorporation into existing applications.
- Evaluates systems, processing, and development needs and
recommends additional equipment or new systems.
- Participates in resolutions during outages or periods of
degraded system performance.
- Participates in the preparation and authoring of supporting
documentation, instruction manuals, and audit trails of program
changes in accordance with systems and programming standards.
- Supports and maintains the technical literature library and the
- Assists customers in problem resolution via phone, e-mail or
in-person; documenting each request for services, investigating,
troubleshooting, coordinating support/resolution efforts and
resolving computer software and hardware problems for users.
- As assigned, observes the operation of the computer console
panel, storage devices, printers and the actions of the console
printer to monitor the system and determine the point of equipment
or program failure.
- As assigned, observes equipment operation and reports unusual
conditions to senior level personnel; monitors data network.
- Provides exceptional customer service with regard to help desk
ticket resolution, phone, and desk-side assistance.
- Installs telecommunications equipment and troubleshoots
problems throughout the system as they arise; monitors
- Performs basic equipment maintenance.
- Performs data backup of all systems.
- Maintain logs on equipment and operations activity. Record and
maintain hardware and software inventories, site and/or server
- Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site
and/or server licensing, and user access and security.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
1451 Information Technology Data Center (BHG)
Please take a moment to watch a brief video highlighting
employment with Bronson!
Keywords: Bronson Battle Creek, Kalamazoo , Analyst I Customer Support, Other , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!