Childcare Aide (Summer)
Company: Calhoun Intermediate School District
Posted on: June 6, 2021
NATURE OF POSITION: The childcare aide assists the program
director in the general daily program activities.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or general education degree
(GED); college coursework in early childhood desirable
- Parental experience or previous work in child care desired but
- Previous experience in pre-school or early childhood program
- Ability to work well with children and adults
- Maintain a general interest in helping children in their
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in supervision of students
- Provide individual and small group instruction, where
- Perform other related duties that may be assigned by the
- External applicants must complete an online application
accompanied by a resume and evidence to show minimum qualification
requirements have been met (i.e. copy of transcripts, diplomas,
certificates, etc.); paper copies will not be accepted. To access
and start an application for employment, visit
www.marshall.k12.mi.us; click on Employment Opportunities under
District area of Home Page.
Keywords: Calhoun Intermediate School District, Kalamazoo , Childcare Aide (Summer), Other , Marshall, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!