Middle School Competitive Cheerleading Coach (Contractual Posting)
Company: Calhoun Intermediate School District
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Per Schedule B of the Union City Education Association MEA/NEA
Agreement, all positions shall be posted each year.*
Middle School Competitive Cheerleading Coach
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Coaching Experience.
- Experience working with middle school age students.
- Organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others in a positive,
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with staff,
parents, and the community while projecting a positive image that
enhances the school.
- Ability to follow and interpret oral and written
- Meet all state and federal requirements
You may apply online or send a letter of interest to:
430 St. Joseph Street
Union City, MI 49094
Keywords: Calhoun Intermediate School District, Kalamazoo , Middle School Competitive Cheerleading Coach (Contractual Posting), Other , Marshall, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!