Warehouse Associate - eComm
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Working with the Warehouse Operations Team, the Warehouse
Associate is responsible for supporting a variety of areas inside
the warehouse which could include shipping, receiving, reverse
logistics, and other duties. Working in a fast-paced environment,
the Associate assists in the processing of big box customer orders,
returns, shipping services, packing and repacking, inspecting,
labeling, and testing of goods.
- Shipping and receiving
- Inspect/Test returned product to identify defects
- Restock units based on classification
- Use the various online portals (Arena, ZAGG Quality App) to
document inspection results and validate the information
- Verify packaging and labeling accuracy
- Repackage processed returns per required specifications
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to perform in a team environment, easily adapt to
change, possess a high level of organization and a commitment to
- Complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and
- 1-2 years of experience in production inspection
- Ability to work in a stand position for long periods of
- Demonstrated attention to detail and excellent verbal
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Excel/Data entry experience
- Basic knowledge of Apple/Android products preferred.
- Working knowledge of the metric system and the ability to take
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively
and professionally with other business departments, guests, and
vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations
and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit for 2-4 hours at a time, type, reach,
manipulate computer and phone systems, talk and hear. The employee
frequently is required to use hands to manipulate, handle or feel
objects and telephone.
- Employees might be required to lift up to 50lbs.
Keywords: Zagg, Kalamazoo , Warehouse Associate - eComm, Other , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!