Assistant Manager MI - Kalamazoo - 70150
Company: Long John Silvers
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Assistant Restaurant General Manager (ARGM) has the overall
responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant
in the RGM's absence; ensuring compliance with company standards in
all areas delivering the highest quality products and services to
each guest. The ARGM is a leader in the restaurant, working closely
with the RGM to successfully carry out the policies and procedures
of the company and ensuring profitability.
The successful ARGM is able to:
- Address and resolve guest inquiries and concerns in a timely
- Take responsibility for positive engagement with guests.
- Assist RGM to recruit, hire, develop, and motivate team
members; manage work schedules.
- Maintain a safe, comfortable work environment for employees and
customers. Ensure the restaurant is clean and equipment is in good
working condition at all times.
- Ensure that ingredients and menu items are properly stored,
handled, prepared, and presented with great care and concern for
- Manage administrative responsibilities.
- Ability to work minimum 40 hrs/wk; including evenings and
- Ability to read, write, and interpret documents such as safety
rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure
- Ability to promote positive team atmosphere; opportunities for
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Keywords: Long John Silvers, Kalamazoo , Assistant Manager MI - Kalamazoo - 70150, Other , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!