Food Safety Technician I
Company: JBS USA
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Dependable and enthusiastic
- Leadership skills
- Good people skills, ability to work well with others
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to follow instructions
- Physically capable of performing line work
- Good attendance record (Less than 4 points)
- Self -Starter
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- Production experience preferred in a food processing
- Understanding of USDA requirements (HACCP). Able to rethink and
improve business for continued growth.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- This position is responsible for assuring regulatory
compliance, customer specifications/quality issues, food safety and
quality programs within the plant facility.
- This position reports directly to Harvest Food Safety
- This position assist the Harvest Food Safety Supervisor with
designated daily tasks.
- This position perform various quality control functions
including but not limited to line inspection, audits.
- This position assist in the planning, coordination, and
direction all quality, regulatory and food safety programs to
insure compliance with company, governmental and customer
requirements and expectations.
- This position must assist in the areas of employee management,
selection, training development, performance management, staff
efficiencies, and yield and efficiency opportunities. Documentation
and tracking of identified opportunities.
- In this position once qualified must be able train and assist
in the cross-training of techs.
- May be required to complete Pre-Op.
Please click on the link and follow the instruction below:
Click on the JBS "VIEW JOBS" - OPEN POSITIONS
Click on SELECT A LOCATION: PLAINWELL, MI
CLICK ON "SEARCH"
You will find ALL OPENINGS FOR PLAINWELL FACILITY.
Click on the POSITION you want to apply
CLICK ON APPLY
Keywords: JBS USA, Kalamazoo , Food Safety Technician I, Other , Plainwell, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!