Customer Care Representative
Company: Carl Zeiss Vision
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Customer Care Representative
Sherman Oaks, CA - or - White Plains, NY
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of
what is possible. That's just what our employees are doing every
single day - in order to set the pace through our innovations and
enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful
company are many great fascinating people.
The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for
managing all customer requests pertaining to full cycle order
processing from order to delivery, returns, or general inquiries
with a focus on customer satisfaction and operational
We are looking for people who are keen to try something new:
- Field day-to-day communication with internal and external
customers via e-mail, call, web-based, portals, shared mailboxes,
and EDI interface.
- Create quotes, process dealer purchase orders, Expert Voice
orders, to include purchase order collection and customer invoicing
via web-based portals.
- Address and resolve customer's inquiries by identifying the
issue; determining the root cause; selecting and explaining the
best solution; expediting correction or adjustment; and following
up to ensure resolution.
- Allocate orders in accordance with pre-determined delivery
dates, customer priority, and inventory constraints along with
management of the movement of sales to and from customer
- Partner with Sales, Operations and Supply Chain teams to meet
and exceed all service levels.
- Track national and international shipments, review carrier
invoices for appropriate charges and provide Customs clearance
support to our broker and carriers to include Automated Export
System (AES) Filings and air waybill (AWB) creation and track
shipments to ensure timely arrival.
- Liaise with HQ to coordinate shipments and prepare shipping
- Identify opportunities to drive process improvements that
positively impact the daily operations and ultimately the
- Process returns, exchanges, and cancellations including
arranging transportation of product returns.
- Research all return orders and create commercial invoices based
on import documents and approval from trade compliance; help assure
proper replacement for warranty/early failure/DOA parts.
- Liaise with Warehouse, Headquarters, and Field Service
Representatives to achieve a 2-day turnaround on all Return
- Assist running daily reports; Inventory reporting, Delivery Due
List, organize shared folders and mailbox, and Monitor status of
new sales and follow-up with appropriate departments.
- Handle administrative tasks of the department (mail
distribution, supply orders etc.) including other job-related
duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business (preferred)
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in relevant functions
- ERP/CRM system experience (SAP and Sales Force preferred,
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and technical skills (Excel
- E-commerce, US retailer/National Account and 3PL experience a
- Working hours are 8am to 5pm with a one-hour break for lunch to
ensure coverage during business hours.
- This is an office-based position located in either the Sherman
Oaks, CA facility or the White Plains, NY headquarters requiring
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further
development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge
and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a
special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl
Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your
application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social
origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual
orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.
Keywords: Carl Zeiss Vision, Kalamazoo , Customer Care Representative, Other , Montgomery, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!