Company: Manifold Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
If you enjoy working outdoors and managing a team, then
we have an opportunity for YOU!
Edward Rose & Sons is a family owned company providing
modest to brand new luxury apartment communities throughout the
Midwest and surrounding states. We handle all phases of
development: from land acquisition to construction to
management and maintenance.
Concord Place Apartments is
looking for a professional and motivated individual to join our
team as a Grounds Supervisor.
Grounds Supervisors promote the community,
supervise and assign tasks to the grounds staff and are capable of
performing all grounds staff duties.
Other Responsibilities Include (but not limited
- Monitor adherence to company policies and procedures, OSHA,
state/local/federal laws, fair housing and safety compliance.
- Able to read and follow instructions, warnings, policies and
- Meet with team members on a regular basis to discuss strengths
and development opportunities.
- Work with team members to develop goals and action plans to
- Oversee the general upkeep and cleanliness of all grounds,
sidewalks, buildings, corridors, stairwells, community laundry
areas, mechanical rooms, parking lots, dumpsters and
- Evaluate contractor projects upon completion to ensure high
quality and contract compliance.
- Meet work order deadlines.
- Present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances, such as last-minute deadlines or other difficult
- Maintain company vehicle (if applicable) and vehicle inspection
- Assist with snow/ice removal, as required.
- Available to work evenings and weekends (as needed).
- Additional duties as requested by supervisor.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate both orally
and in writing, including over the phone.
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position, such as
climbing ladders and stairs, walking, kneeling,
standing, squatting, twisting and bending for long
periods of time.
- Able to lift above shoulder height and push or pull up to 80
- Able to learn, understand and use property management software
- Take initiative to work alongside the team as necessary to
- Able to effectively train and supervise team members.
- Experience in irrigation systems preferred.
- Maintain a professional appearance following team apparel
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and
a DMV record acceptable to company’s liability insurance
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and
reliable transportation will be required as this position will
entail the operation of a personal and potentially a company
We offer our full time employees::
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively
seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates
and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Manifold Services, Inc., Kalamazoo , Grounds Supervisor, Other , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!