Posted on: July 14, 2021
Retail Specialists will act as ambassadors of the brand. The
ideal Retail Specialist should be dependable, organized, motivated
and passionate about their work. A caring, considerate, and
enthusiastic attitude for the industry is a must. Working knowledge
of cannabis products as well as all current rules regulating retail
and medical cannabis is required. Retail Specialists will be
challenged by sales goals set by management. We want our team to
creatively contribute to the success and expansion of our company.
A qualified Retail Specialist will be familiar with Michigan's
cannabis inventory tracking system as well as our stores' POS
system, Treez. With our high expectations comes high reward. We
offer bonuses that reward competitive sales/task achievements and
adherence to compliance standards. We value our guests as much as
we value our employees and create an enjoyable, albeit fast-paced
work environment that focuses on quality service. Our team should
be interested in forming a long-term relationship with our guests.
This position gives a self-driven and motivated candidate room for
development and growth.
- Represent Skymint in a positive and compliant manner
- Responsible for driving sales and the Skymint experience
- Provide exceptional service to each guest
- Answer questions and provide education on cannabis products and
- Check and verify photo IDs for 21 and older
- Side jobs as assigned by Store Manager or Assistant Store
- Attendance at monthly store meetings
- Cash handling
- Ability to effectively explain all variations of marijuana
products to guests Cannabis knowledge is necessary, but a desire
for continuing education is vital
Keywords: Skymint, Kalamazoo , Wellness Associate, Other , Coldwater, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!