Company: Cloud Cannabis Co.
Posted on: July 19, 2021
The Final Preparation Technician is required to manage several
unique hash finishing processes simultaneously, keep up with the
continual inbounding of new raw oil from various production lines,
perform sound technique and be capable of anticipating and properly
identifying material composition indicators that signal critical
points in residual solvent needed to produce specific
The ideal final preparation specialist will maintain a current
awareness of the latest popular forms of concentrates and possess a
deep appreciation for the art of manipulating compositions and
forms of oleoresin to produce pristine, artistic, aromatic ppm
compliant concentrate preparations.
- This position requires developed laboratory technique or the
ability to quickly learn crystallization processes, decanting
skill, use of homogenizing tools and skill operating vacuum ovens
simultaneously as well as competency with all final preparation
- Provide vital systematic cleaning and sanitization of the
- Ensure consistency and efficacy of product through quality
control testing, standard operating procedures and proper
- Ensure personal hygiene is acceptable before performing any
production activities by washing hands, wearing a hair net and
other personal protective equipment, etc.
- Sanitize all production equipment and tools including
workspace, utensils, containers, cookware, and machinery.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, with co-workers
- Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility with
focus and personal contributions towards a clean and organized
assigned work area at the end of the assigned shift.
- Capable of working with hazardous chemicals and is able to
identify and report unsafe equipment, conditions and practices so
that they may be corrected prior to an incident.
- Flexibility and the ability to shift work schedule according to
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company
regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing
and repetitive motions.
- Physical demands – May be required to stand and/or walk for
extended periods of time. Must be able to lift, carry and balance
up to 50 pounds (200 pounds with assistance).
- Prior Laboratory experience.
- Prior Cannabis Lab / Manufacturing experience.
About Cloud Cannabis Co.
At The Brand Lab, we “live higher” by holding ourselves to a
higher standard. We do things the right way, not the easy way. Our
goal is to supply the most excellent cannabis products and
experience to our customers, while also giving back to the
community. The Brand Lab is a place for everyone, discrimination
does NOT have a home here. We are committed to making EVERYONE
healthier & happier, no exceptions.
Equal opportunity employer
Brand Lab is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected
veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Cloud Cannabis Co., Kalamazoo , Preparation Specialist, Other , Burlington, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!