CDL-A Dedicated Walmart Truck Driver
Company: U.S. Xpress
Posted on: July 19, 2021
LIMITED TIME! U.S. Xpress is offering NEW
dedicated opportunity with an EXTRA $12,000 IN YOUR
FIRST YEAR for experienced drivers -- $1,000 PAID
EVERY MONTH! Get HOME DAILY
if you live within 60 miles of the DC.
Earn up to $1,400/wk with great benefits!
are not hiring anyone with less than 3 months of verifiable
U.S. Xpress Company Drivers and Their Families
Can Earn a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree — 100% paid for by U.S.
Xpress! Call for details.
- Earn Extra $12,000 for experienced drivers IN THE FIRST YEAR -
$1,000 Paid Every Month
- Drivers can average over $70K a year
- HOME DAILY if you live within 60 miles of the DC
- Regional work also available
- 100% No-touch Freight
- Relocation assistance available
- Paid Vacation after 1 year
- Stop Pay
- Great Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- Newer Trucks - average age 18 months old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- New GI Bill® Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn
up to $75,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill®? Ask about our
Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- 21 Years or Older & Must have CDL A
- 3 months verifiable driving experience
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details. Up to
$75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes)
plus your GI Bill®.
- Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for
- Paid orientation - upon completion and hired.
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for
U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in
college. Ask a recruiter for details.
Keywords: U.S. Xpress, Kalamazoo , CDL-A Dedicated Walmart Truck Driver, Other , Coldwater, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!