Posted on: September 13, 2021
This Co-op, Intern position will provide coverage in varying
departments to support customers delivery. Be responsible for
maintaining a clean and orderly workplace.
- Adhere to safe work habits, rules, and practices, including the
correct use of safety devices and equipment; maintain a clean and
orderly workplace to include preventative machine maintenance.
- Exhibit behavior that contributes to an environment that
encourages continued learning, team building, decision making,
problem-solving and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for quality of work performed; work efficiently and
to required specifications and standards, with minimal
- Additional duties as assigned by the team leader and/or team
- Currently, a High School student taking classes in machine tool
technology at a local high school with commuting distance to
Kalamazoo, MI location, able to work part-time while attending
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal
- Work part-time while attending school and full time during
Keywords: Flowserve, Kalamazoo , Co-op, Intern, Other , Ceresco, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!