RN Care Manager, Home Health Full Time
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: September 17, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As a Home Health RN Care Manager, you will:
- Perform or delegate the initial and ongoing evaluation of
patient needs within their scope of practice.
- Routinely complete Start of Care/Resumption of
Care/Recertification/Discharge OASIS visits, Reassessment visits,
and may occasionally need to provide routine evaluations based on
individual patient needs and branch expectations.
- Oversee development/implementation of an outcome oriented care
plan that conforms to the physician's plan of treatment.
- Ensure plan of care incorporates and guides appropriate
teaching related to health maintenance, prevention and safety.
- Coordinate available resources to manage care plan and ensures
stated outcomes are achieved.
- Be accountable for coordination of care to new clinicians
assigned to the patient.
- Periodically reassess or delegate the reassessment of patient
needs and revises care plan as necessary.
- Lead team of licensed clinicians who may include LPN, LVN, Home
Health Aides, and Social Workers.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure an appropriate match
between patient needs and the skills/abilities of the care team
assigned to each case.
- Lead Care Team Conference of assigned team members with
oversight by Manager Clinical Practice and collaborates with all
team members in meeting the needs of patients and evaluating
progress toward goals.
- Assure appropriate care of patient is met throughout the
continuum of care including Start of Care, recertification and
- Proactively facilitate coordination of disciplines, services
and community resources.
- Collaborate with MCP for nursing care needs.
- Routinely audit/review clinical team notes and plan of
treatment to assure adherence to physician orders, and state and
- Review OASIS documentation for accuracy and completeness, and
correct according to policy.
- Maintain current clinical knowledge through attendance at
mandatory in-service programs and outside educational
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years clinical home care experience
- Minimum of one year experience in a clinical management
- Current CPR certification
- Knowledge of state and federal home health agency
regulations/Conditions of Participation and Compliance standards
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures and ability to
- OASIS certified or will be required to obtain OASIS
certification within one year of hire
- Strong organization, communication and human relations
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at
(toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME or apply online. Our
Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career
with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Kalamazoo , RN Care Manager, Home Health Full Time, Other , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!