KalamazooRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Kalamazoo jobs

PowerBI and VBA Developer

Company: Perrigo Company
Location: Allegan
Posted on: September 17, 2021

Job Description:

Insight Global is looking for a PowerBI/VBA Developer to sit 100% remotely for one of their clients in West Michigan. This person must have experience with front end and back end PowerBI and VBA coding to help automate supply chain processes. This person must have demonstrated ability to approach and solve issues with a consultative approach. This will be a cross functional team, interacting and problem solving for internal team leads, but should have ability to be customer facing in the future. About 75% of this position will be coding, troubleshooting, and automating Microsoft workbooks and using PowerBI. The other 25% will consist of administrative tasks, project management, and other duties as assigned.


- Experience in Supply Chain field (operations, procurement, logistics, etc.)

- SAP BW and HANA, PowerAutomate, and PowerApps

- Customer facing experience or ability to interface with customers
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field

- 3-5 Years working in Management Information Systems or Business Information Systems

- Front end and back end PowerBI programming experience

o DAX (Data Analytics Expressions) programming structure

- VBA (Visual Basic) coding for supply chain process automation

Keywords: Perrigo Company, Kalamazoo , PowerBI and VBA Developer, Other , Allegan, Michigan

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Michigan jobs by following @recnetMI on Twitter!

Kalamazoo RSS job feeds