RN Unit Manager (Registered Nurse)
Company: Mission Point Healthcare
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Mission Point Nursing & Physical Rehabilitation Center
of Meadow Woods 42235 CR 390 Bloomingdale, MI 49026
MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES Delivering Excellence.
Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Are YOU an enthusiastic Registered Nurse
Leader with a desire to work for a compassionate company
in your community? Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a
growing company that invests in their employees.
What we offer:
• Sign on Bonus: $5000 for FT and $2500 for PT
• A positive employee culture
• Excellent Resident to staff ratios
• Competitive wages
• 401K employer match
• A variety of affordable benefit options
• Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
• Employee Assistance Services
What you do: The Clinical Care Coordinator
(RN Unit Manager) provides person-centered care to
residents in an environment that promotes their rights, dignity,
freedom of choice, and individuality. They are responsible for
performing the primary functions of nursing assessments, planning,
implementing, and evaluating the care of all assigned residents.
Additionally, they are responsible for meeting the established
standards of Nursing Practice and resident care, as well as
supervising Charge Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA).
The Clinical Care Coordinator:
• Assess resident conditions to implement intervention and develop
Care Plans. Monitor and assure care plans are current and accurate.
Accurately record resident observations in PCC and follow through
on Care Plans. Assure Facility medical records policies and
procedures are adhered to.
• Make regular rounds of residents independently and with a
physician; observe and evaluate resident symptoms, progress, and
reactions to treatments and medications and implements
interventions as necessary.
• Provide care to residents by performing a variety of treatments,
including changing dressing, cleansing and/or irrigating wounds and
incisions, performing Foley Catheter irrigations, IV therapy, and
administering tube feedings, chest tubs and peritoneal
• Assist CNAs with personal resident care duties such as bathing,
feeding and assisting with ambulation, and other routine
accommodative services for resident comfort and well-being and
What you need:
• Must possess a current Michigan license as a Registered Nurse and
have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
• CPR certification required.
• Two years of professional nursing experience in the long-term
care setting is required.
• Must possess and demonstrate a high degree of leadership,
organizational ability, and communication skills.
• Knowledge of long-term care management, policies, budgeting,
personnel management, and census development is required.
Who we are: Mission Point is a full-service
healthcare organization with special focus on Long Term care and
Short-term Nursing & Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 28
facilities across Michigan, Mission Point's goal is to provide the
highest level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe
environment. Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy,
happy, and productive lifestyle.
Keywords: Mission Point Healthcare, Kalamazoo , RN Unit Manager (Registered Nurse), Other , Gobles, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!