Company: Manifold Services, Inc.
Posted on: October 15, 2021
If you have an outgoing, friendly personality with
dynamic organizational and customer service skills, then we have an
excellent opportunity for YOU!
Concord Place Apartments is currently seeking an
Office Coordinator who takes pride in his/her
accomplishments and has strong sales and marketing skills,
excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the drive to
see tasks through to the end. The right candidate will be
attentive to detail and will work cooperatively with the property
operations staff to provide an exceptional customer experience for
our residents, prospective residents and guests.
Office Coordinators have the primary duty of
coordinating paperwork, data entry and workflow in the apartment
community office. The Office Coordinator is
accountable to the Property/Assistant Manager, Associate Property
Manager and Regional Manager.
Other Responsibilities Include (but not limited
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Maintaining a professional appearance as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner, while asking
and answering questions to establish a comfortable rapport.
- Processing applications for prospective residents and following
up to maintain open lines of communication.
- Preparing lease contracts and other required documents.
- Following procedures to coordinate residents moving in and out
of the community.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate both
orally and in writing.
- Ability to make an enthusiastic sales presentation to
prospective renters and meet company closing goals.
- Must meet the physical requirements to show apartments, such as
- Must possess exceptional organizational and time-management
- Must be proficient in the use of computer software.
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must be knowledgeable of company policies and operating
procedures, and able to follow same.
- Able to update and maintain data, complete advanced
tasks/functions, comprehend and generate reports in property
management/accounting software, and assist Property Manager.
- Able to train and coach peers on paperwork, data entry, and
workflow in the office.
- Able to research, analyze and make recommendations on problems
that arise in Yardi.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver's
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under
stressful circumstances, such as last minute deadlines or other
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with
a satisfactory background and driving record check
to be performed on all applicants being seriously
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively
seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates
and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Manifold Services, Inc., Kalamazoo , Office Coordinator, Other , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!