We Are Hiring:
Ascension is Hiring!! Are you a skilled
Specialist - Technology, then apply today! This is a remote
full time position! You will work with assigned
customers/areas to translate business requirements into
What You Will Do:
What You Will Need:
- Serve customers as a key point of contact.
- Manage customer expectations and ensures prompt and complete
- Form productive networks with internal and external customers
and the vendor community.
- Produce project plans, RFP's, and RFI's.
- Customize presentations to the interests of the audience.
- Conduct diagnosis of most business problems.
- Design, direct and perform analyses to resolve complex
first-time project issues including analysis of technical and
economic feasibility of proposed system solutions.
- Design projects with broad implications requiring systems
integration of one or more technical platforms.
- Lead design sessions by presenting logical statements of
business problems and designs.
- Participate in the design of technical requirements for the
- Serve as a staff resource and mentor regarding understanding of
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of
over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission
of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to
all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career
coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and
tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path.
In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Technologies is an equal opportunity employer
(EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally
protected status. For further information regarding your EEO
rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law”
the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make
an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a
position using our official application. Be on alert for possible
fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money
or banking information from applicants.
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more