Company: Flowserve Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Company Overview: If a culture of excellence, innovation and
ownership is what youre searching for, consider putting your
experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or
as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure
Flowserves position as the global standard in comprehensive flow
control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional
development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity
and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve,
we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow
control solutions to make the world better for everyone! Role
Summary: We are currently looking for a Machinist for our facility
located in Kalamazoo, MI. Flowserve offers highly competitive pay,
annual bonus, comprehensive benefits on day 1 of employment,
generous paid vacation time, paid holidays, pension plan, 401(k),
and many other excellent benefits. This position is 2nd shift. The
hours are 4:00 PM to 4:00 AM (Monday - Thursday one week and Monday
Wednesday the next week) NEW HIRES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR UP TO A $2000
SIGN-ON BONUS! APPLY TO FIND OUT MORE! Responsibilities &
Requirements: Responsibilities Duties include but are not limited
to the following:
- Provide coverage in the Integrex CNC department to support
- Adhere to safe work habits, rules, and practices, including the
correct use of safety devices and equipment; maintain a clean and
orderly workplace to include preventative machine maintenance.
- Exhibit behavior that contributes to an environment that
encourages team building, decision making, problem-solving and
- Responsible for quality of work performed; work efficiently and
to required specifications and standards, with minimal
- Must have a desire to work overtime to assist with coverage
within the cell.
- Able to adapt to change.
- Additional duties as assigned by the team leader and/or team
- Familiar with engineering specifications, QC requirements,
manufacturing process documentation, etc.
- Ability to read simple blueprints, route sheets, and use basic
measuring equipment i.e.: such as calipers.
- Possess basic math skills.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-motivation, willingness to learn, and work
- Must be able to perform all aspects of the job. Lifting
devices/aids will be provided for heavier objects.
- Must be able to operate and maneuver around machinery safely to
protect yourself and your coworkers Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Experience with multi-axis metal turning in a tight tolerance
- Machine set-up experience is strongly preferred Primary Posting
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan US Job Posting Category: Operations
Job Advertising Title: Machinist Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States Auto req ID: 53508BRFlowserve is an equal
opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard
to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here
to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an
applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing
their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers
Click here to learn more.If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a
reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your
ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your
disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending
an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond
to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as
your subject line of your email. For more information, read the
Accessibility Process. id="detrack" defer
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Kalamazoo , Machinist, Other , Climax, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!