CNC and Manual Machinist
Company: Flowserve Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Company Overview: If a culture of excellence, innovation and
ownership is what youre searching for, consider putting your
experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or
as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure
Flowserves position as the global standard in comprehensive flow
control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional
development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity
and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve,
we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow
control solutions to make the world better for everyone! Role
Summary: Performing various tasks within the Grinding Department
while maintaining a team atmosphere with an emphasis on
cross-training. Flowserve offers highly competitive pay, annual
bonus, comprehensive benefits on day 1 of employment, generous paid
vacation time, paid holidays, pension plan, 401(k), and many other
excellent benefits. Shift: 3rd Shift (Monday thru Friday 10:30 pm -
7:00 am) NEW HIRES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR UP TO A $2000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
APPLY TO FIND OUT MORE! Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Main Focus: Lapping Grind
- Exhibit behavior that contributes toward an environment that
encourages team building, decision making, problem-solving and
- Adhere to safe work habits, rules, and practices, including the
correct use of safety devices and equipment; maintain a clean and
orderly workplace to include preventative machine maintenance.
- Responsible for quality of work performed; work efficiently and
to required specifications with minimal supervision.
- Must have flexibility in work hours (shift) and be willing to
- Additional duties as assigned by the team leader and/or
- Train and maintain skills needed to support main Grinding
functions as needed.
- Participate in KSM, CI, 6S, and other team/site initiatives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Strong self-motivation and work ethics.
- Must be able to perform all physical requirements of the
position. Lifting devices/aids will be provided for heavier
- Must be able to operate and maneuver around machinery safely to
protect yourself and coworkers. Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Previous CNC/manual Grinding/machining skills preferred, not
- Previous experience with mics, calipers, and gages preferred,
not required Primary Posting Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan US Job
Posting Category: Operations Job Advertising Title: Machinist
Employment Type: Full time Country: United States Auto req ID:
53050BRFlowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes
employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or
protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will
also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for
inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain
circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn
more.If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can
request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to
email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your
request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your
subject line of your email. For more information, read the
Accessibility Process. id="detrack" defer
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Kalamazoo , CNC and Manual Machinist, Other , Martin, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!