Posted on: January 15, 2022
Join our team at TowerPinkster and open a new door to an amazing
career! TowerPinkster, an architecture, engineering and interior
design firm based in Michigan, is looking for a talented
Architectural Designer or Design Architect. This position will
develop conceptual and schematic designs, lead visioning and
programming efforts, and set the overall design direction for
projects and their detailing. We want you to grow and expand your
creativity among our team of talented designers. Other efforts will
include producing design concepts, renderings and 3D visuals to
convey design intent. The designer must have a learning mindset and
a willingness to complete different tasks with high energy and a
passion for design. -Position responsibilities
- Work as Project Designer on varying scales and project
- Attend/Lead meetings to set goals and objectives for the
- Set project team expectations in Programming, Concept Design,
Schematic Design, Design Development, and assist in Construction
Documentation and Construction Administration.
- Perform the coordination efforts with project team in creation
of architectural design documents.
- Assist design team and project coordination team in the
detailing, model building, and illustration of documents, focused
on early design and programming efforts.
- Create presentation documents and 3d renderings using Revit,
Enscape, Lumion or other 3d modelling software
- Continue to refine design and technical skills. -Position
- Minimum of 5-year accredited degree in Architecture or 4-year
bachelor's degree with a 2-year master's degree in
- Plan for completion of IDP process preferred, if not
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience postgraduate
- LEED GA or AP, or LFA -accreditation a plus.
- Ability to show creative and technical ability in designing and
detailing complex solutions.
- Able to sketch and draw comfortably freehand and using
- Use of REVIT with a focus on early design phases and concept
- Additional rendering or visualization software experience
Position Location: This is a full-time position, with our
Kalamazoo, Michigan office as a preferred home base.
What we offer...
- National award-winning culture and a supportive work
environment that empowers employees to stay healthy, fulfill their
interests and passions, and balance work and life goals.
- Industry leading Total Compensation (Paid Overtime, Performance
Bonuses, Profit Sharing)
- Work-Life Balance program providing six (6) additional
- Paid Community Service Hours
- Annual Team Training, Professional Development
- The opportunity to reach your career goals with an
TowerPinkster is a firm of architects and engineers committed to
design integrity, quality, and environmental responsibility. Our
doors opened in 1953 with just six people and now we have more than
160 of the best employees in Michigan. At our firm, it's our people
who make us different. We have the freedom to explore new ideas,
the tools to create innovative strategies and the talent to inspire
our clients through interactive design. Our expertise and
collaborative, client-centered approach means the best ideas rise
to the top. TowerPinkster received the 2020 National 101 Best and
Brightest Companies to Work for Award and the 2020 Best Firm Award
from Zweig Group. We are proud of this achievement and are thankful
for our client relationships, our generous communities and all the
employees who contribute to TowerPinkster's exciting and creative
culture! Our supportive work environment helps employees reach
their career goals, and we have fun doing it!www.towerpinkster.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: TowerPinkster, Kalamazoo , Architectural Designer, Other , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!