Company: Flowserve Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Company Overview: Flowserve is the recognized world leader in
supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the
power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than
18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global
reach with a local presence. Role Summary: Machinist position with
the flexibility to learn and run multiple types of machinery and
product classes to meet workflow and customer demands. Flowserve
offers highly competitive pay, annual bonus, comprehensive benefits
on day 1 of employment, generous paid vacation time, paid holidays,
pension plan, 401(k), and many other excellent benefits. This
position is weekend day shift - Friday - Sunday 4:00 AM - 4:00 PM
one week and then Thursday - Sunday same hours the following week
NEW HIRES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR UP TO A $2000 SIGN-ON BONUS! APPLY TO
FIND OUT MORE! Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Manufacture parts to required specifications and standards
using the Integrex machine (5 axis CNC machine). Inspect, Assemble,
and package parts in the bearing guard cell.
- Develop, design, and grind special tooling instruments and
fixtures required for non-standard and experimental products.
- Develop the machining processes to ensure the product is
produced efficiently by assisting operators with deburring, gauge
set up, and first article inspection.
- Exhibit behavior that contributes toward an environment that
encourages team building, decision making, problem-solving and
- Adhere to safe work habits, rules, and practices, including the
correct use of safety devices and equipment; maintain a clean and
orderly workplace to include preventative machine maintenance.
- Responsible for quality of work performed; work efficiently and
to required specifications with minimal supervision.
- Must have flexibility in work hours (shift). Requirements:
- Must possess previous experience in gauge training, geometric
tolerancing, and blueprint reading.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-motivation, willingness to learn, and work
- Must be able to perform all physical requirements of the
position. Lifting devices/aids will be provided for heavier
- Must be able to operate and maneuver around machinery safely to
protect yourself and coworkers.
- Excellent Attendance Preferred Experience / Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Machine set-up experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience operating a CNC mill/drill or CNC Lathe and CNC Mill
- Certified Self-inspector is an advantage. Primary Posting
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan US Job Posting Category: Operations
Job Advertising Title: Machinist Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States Auto req ID: 53954BRFlowserve is an equal
opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard
to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here
to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an
applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing
their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers
Click here to learn more.If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a
reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your
ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your
disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending
an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond
to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as
your subject line of your email. For more information, read the
Accessibility Process. id="detrack" defer
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Kalamazoo , Machinist, Other , Fulton, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!