Company: Flowserve Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Company Overview: If a culture of excellence, innovation and
ownership is what youre searching for, consider putting your
experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or
as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure
Flowserves position as the global standard in comprehensive flow
control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional
development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity
and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve,
we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow
control solutions to make the world better for everyone! Role
Summary: We are currently looking for a Machinist for our facility
located in Kalamazoo, MI. Flowserve offers highly competitive pay,
annual bonus, comprehensive benefits on day 1 of employment,
generous paid vacation time, paid holidays, pension plan, 401(k),
and many other excellent benefits. This position is 2 nd shift. The
hours are Monday - Thursday one week and Monday Wednesday the next
week 4:00 pm 4:00 am. NEW HIRES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR UP TO A $2000
SIGN-ON BONUS! APPLY TO FIND OUT MORE! Responsibilities &
- Provide coverage in the Integrex CNC department to support
- Adhere to safe work habits, rules, and practices, including the
correct use of safety devices and equipment; maintain a clean and
orderly workplace to include preventative machine maintenance.
- Exhibit behavior that contributes to an environment that
encourages team building, decision making, problem-solving and
- Responsible for quality of work performed; work efficiently and
to required specifications and standards, with minimal
- Additional duties as assigned by the team leader and/or team
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Familiar with engineering specifications, QC requirements,
manufacturing process documentation, etc.
- Ability to read simple blueprints, route sheets, and use basic
measuring equipment, ie: as calipers.
- Possess basic math skills.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-motivation, willingness to learn, and work
- Must be able to perform all aspects of the job. Lifting
devices/aids will be provided for heavier objects.
- Must be able to operate and maneuver around machinery safely to
protect yourself and your coworkers
- Must have a desire to work overtime to assist with coverage
within the cell.
- Must be able to adapt to change. Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Experience with multi-axis metal turning in a tight tolerance
- Machine set-up experience is strongly preferred. Primary
Posting Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan US Job Advertising Title: CNC
Machinist Job Posting Category: Operations Employment Type: Full
time Country: United States Auto req ID: 52619BRFlowserve is an
equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without
regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate
against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or
disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their
co-workers Click here to learn more.If you are a qualified
individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the
right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or
limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as
result of your disability. You can request a reasonable
accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In
order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words
"Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For
more information, read the Accessibility Process. id="detrack"
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Kalamazoo , CNC Machinist, Other , Mattawan, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!