Scientist I/II, Analytical R&D
Company: Perrigo Company
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing
high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust
everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Job Purpose:To support development and commercialization activities
for US Consumer Healthcare - Americas R&D for new or
reformulated over-the-counter (OTC) ANDA pharmaceutical, NDA 505(b)
(2) and OTC Monograph products.Knowledge, Experience and
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical
Engineering or closely allied life sciences discipline with 4 or
more years of relevant experience, - or
- Master's Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical
Engineering or closely allied life sciences discipline with 2 or
more years of relevant experience, -or
- PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Engineering or closely
allied life sciences discipline with one (1) or more years of
relevant experience.Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of developing and validating complex analytical test
methods which are robust and reliable, using a variety of
analytical techniques and instrumentation such as chromatography
(e.g. HPLC, UPLC, GC), spectroscopy (e.g. AA, UV, FTIR), and other
(e.g. dissolution, particle size).
- Good communication skills and the ability to represent the
department to internal and external constituencies are required.
Familiarity with project management methodology, demonstrated
ability to lead project teams and mentor other scientists are
- Experience in performing a critical review for technical
documents such as API/Excipient/Finished Product supplier technical
dossiers (e.g. DMF, technical packages), regulatory (e.g. FDA
Guidance and ICH), compendial (e.g. USP and EP), and literature/3rd
Party Reports (e.g. CRO Reports).
Keywords: Perrigo Company, Kalamazoo , Scientist I/II, Analytical R&D, Other , Allegan, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!