Packaging Operator (42574)
Company: Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Marrone Michigan Manufacturing LLC (M3) is a wholly-owned
subsidiary of Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc. (NASDAQ: MBII), a
leading global provider of bio...REQUIREMENTS:
* Degree: High School degree.
* Licenses: Must have a current Driver's License.
* Experience: 1-2 years working on a production line in a
manufacturing environment is preferred.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to work in cold to hot temperatures; work around dust,
fumes, and/or moderate to loud noises.
* Ability to lift, pull, carry, and pick-up average to heavy
objects weighing up to 50 pounds (wet or dry weight)
* Ability to climb stairs and/or ladders to varying heights.
* Ability to walk on paved and unpaved surfaces for periods of
* Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
* Ability to operate a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
.--- Ability to read, write and understand paper documentation
and/or verbal instructions.
* Ability to hear and understand speech at normal room levels and
on the telephone.
* Ability to utilize manual dexterity to lift horizontally and
* Ability to bend, stoop and reach when required.
* Ability to work in an environment which involves some exposure to
hazards or physical risks.
* Ability to follow the company required safety precautions.
* Ability to work with little to no supervision.
* Ability to certify and drive a fork lift if required.
* Ability to travel domestically 0-5% of the time when necessary by
typical modes of transportation (e.g., car/truck).
* Exposure to loud noises (around 85 decibels) PPE/Ear Plugs
* Exposure to dust and fumes (masks provided; respirators assigned
to affected employees).
The salary range is competitive. MBI offers a comprehensive
benefits package including stock options, a 401(k) plan with
employer match, and a health plan including medical and dental
coverage, life insurance coverage, long term disability, and a
flexible spending account for dependent care and/or medical
expenses. In addition, this position is eligible for an
discretionary annual bonus plan.
The above is a list of essential duties and responsibilities for
this position. This list is not all-inclusive. This job description
may be modified as needed.
MBI is an equal-opportunity employer. A pre-employment drug screen
will be required.
Marrone Michigan Manufacturing is a subsidiary of Marrone Bio
Innovations located in Davis, CA
Keywords: Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc., Kalamazoo , Packaging Operator (42574), Other , Bangor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!