Company: HR Collaborative
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We are seeking a creative and collaborative Interior Designer to
join our team. As the Interior Designer, you will provide a full
and coordinated interior design according to the objectives and
goals set by the client. You will bring high-value support by
consistently working with the client's financial and schedule
constraints. You will provide nothing but the highest standards of
visual, technical, functional, and sustainable design quality.What
you will be doing:
- Provide a thorough interior design reflective of the nature of
the project and follow all the established budgets, program
requirements, and schedules.
- Lead client programming sessions together with the
- Team up with fellow Interior Designers from other affiliate
- Work alongside the Architect in developing and reviewing
programming documents with the specified committees and boards, as
well as sharing the program with the project team.
- Develop and present schematic design to the committees and
boards, in partnership with the Architect and the project
- In charge of the selection of interior finishes, colors,
equipment, and specialty lighting fixtures, and ensure quality,
aesthetics, and specifications of all materials.
- Review compliance of shop drawings against design intent as
well as coordinate drawings with other disciplines.
- Maintain communication with the client, consultants, and the
team, from planning until project completion, to guarantee client
- Engage in the QA/QC process and help coordinate all disciplines
during the Contract Document Phase.
- Use the BIM software for the design and development of
construction documents.What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in interior design or equivalent work
- 3-5 years commercial interior design experience.
- Certified or is currently pursuing an NCIDQ license.
- Familiarity with interiors, architectural, structural,
mechanical, electrical, and technology disciplines, interior
construction, cost estimating, applicable building codes, and
- Analytical with good interpersonal skills and direct experience
working with clients.
- Computer savvy and proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, MS Office,
SketchUp, Bluebeam Revu, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign.
- Thrives well in an energetic and challenging work setting.What
is in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, life, and 401(K) with company
- Flexible work schedule - we work four days a week!
- Collaborative environment and ability to work with all levels
of the organization
- Variety of work tasks and experiences - no two days will ever
be the same!
- Opportunity to influence key decisions and help us meet our
goalsPerks and benefits:
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Family Medical Leave
- Remote Work Program
- Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual Bonuses
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Open Floor Plan
- Company Outings
- Happy Hours
- Pet-Friendly Office
- Happy Hours
- Meals and/or Snacks Provided
- Phone allowance
Keywords: HR Collaborative, Kalamazoo , Interior Designer, Other , Marcellus, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!