Front Desk Clerk
Company: Residence Inn by Marriott
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Providing a lasting first impression filled with the highest
quality of hospitality service. Beginning with guest reservations
and to continue through the checkout process, it is every
employee's duty and passion to see that all guest needs will be
handled in an efficient, gracious and professional manor.
High school diploma or General Education Certificate is
*Knowledge, Skills and Ability*
* Must have the ability to speak, understand, read and write the
* Must be able to multi-task effectively in a busy office and
* Must have the ability to apply appropriate resolution to
* Must be able to follow policy and perform to enhance
professionalism in appearance and behavior.
* Must be able to compute basic mathematical calculations including
addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
* Must be able to perform basic computer skills (including Excel,
Word, and E-Mail).
*D*uties and Responsibilities
* Directly responsible for guest satisfaction scores from Arrival
Experience through Departure Experience.
* Maintain a friendly and helpful demeanor at all times. Greet
every customer with a smile at 10 feet and a verbal greeting at 5
* Night Auditors are to complete all Front Desk Clerk functions, in
addition to accurately recording all revenue and statistics,
completing daily and Housekeeping reports and segmenting room and
house reports to proper markets.
* Effectively operate the hotel computer system or property
* Know frequent guests by name and their preferences.
* Ensure all reservations have full and accurate guest contact
* Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel staff, services, room
locations, room rates, amenities, and hotel surroundings (i.e.
mall, restaurants, and medical facilities).
* Understand Service Recovery Program and execute to standards.
* Monitor room availability, selling strategies, discounts and
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* 8 hour shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Kalamazoo, MI 49001: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Hotel experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Residence Inn by Marriott, Kalamazoo , Front Desk Clerk, Other , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!