Business Office Assistant
Company: Refresh Mental Health
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Business Office Assistant
We dont just have a mission statement; we have a mission.
At Child and Family Psychological Services our commitment to
optimal mental health and steadfast support isnt just for our
clients, it extends to every member of our team. We realize the
strength of our practice is our exceptional staff. We are looking
for a highly detailed, dependable and caring individual to join our
growing practice. Acting as the primary contact for clients and
staff, excellent customer service is a must! Our business office is
responsible for handling phone calls, taking new referrals,
scheduling/rescheduling client appointments, taking payments, data
entry and more in a fast-paced environment.
* Demonstrate regard for the dignity and respect of all clients,
visitors and staff.
* Demonstrates an understanding for client confidentiality to
protect the client and the clinic/corporation. Follows all HIPAA,
compliance, privacy and confidentiality standards. Maintains client
confidentiality at all times.
* Demonstrates professionalism and courtesy to clients,
families/guests and other team members. Promotes good public
relations on the phone and in-person.
* Follows policies and procedures to contribute to the efficiency
of the business office.
* Ability to prioritize workload while being flexible to meet the
expectations of daily operations.
* Work at an efficient and productive pace, handle interruptions
appropriately and meet deadlines.
* Minimum of a High School Diploma, Associates Degree
* 1-2 years in a healthcare setting.
* Ability to set priorities and work with minimal supervision.
* Excellent organization and communication skills.
* Excellent telephone etiquette, interpersonal communication and
customer service skills.
* Ability to perform in fast paced environment.
* Excellent computer and keyboarding skills.
* Knowledge of healthcare and insurance terminology helpful.
Hours and Pay:
Monday through Friday, 8-hour shift
Full-time, $13.00 to $15.00 per hour dependent on experience.
Health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid time off
Related keywords: administrative assistant, office assistant,
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
* healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
* One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
* People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on
* Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent
shifts in direction
* Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than
the bigger picture
* Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little
* High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure
About Child and Family Psychological Services:
Child and Family Psychological Services was founded in 1989 and has
grown to include a diverse group of clinicians committed to
providing professional and comprehensive psychological care in a
confidential, comfortable setting. The clinical staff at CFPS
serves a variety of concerns through individual, couples, family,
and group counseling. Psychological evaluations and testing
services are available
Child and Family Psychological Services is a proud member of the
Refresh Mental Health network- a nationwide network that includes
leading private practices with unique and specialized programs.
This relationship allows us to maintain our local leadership and
solid reputation in the community. It also enhances our practice
with additional resources, infrastructure, and operational support,
allowing you to focus on what you do best -providing exemplary care
to your clients.
Child and Family Psychological Services is an Equal Opportunity
Employer that values a diverse workplace. We are committed to
building a team that is inclusive of all people, including those of
LGBTQIA+ communities, members of all ethnic groups, people with
medical disabilities and medical conditions, foreign-born
residents, and veterans. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. Refresh Mental Health is also committed to compliance with
all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration
Keywords: Refresh Mental Health, Kalamazoo , Business Office Assistant, Other , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!