Company: Fellowship of Christian Athletes
Posted on: September 11, 2023
The Representative works with the Director and Advisory Team to
fulfill the FCA Vision, pursue the FCA Mission and live the FCA
Values by implementing the ministry plan for the assigned area. In
the FCA Sports Environments, the Representative ensures there is a
consistent approach to discipleshipmaking disciples who make
disciples. The Representative is accountable for ensuring that the
FCA ministry is conducted according to biblical standards and
adheres to FCA policies and procedures.
These responsibilities are critical to the FCA mission and this
position plays a vital role in our ministry. FCA expects all
functions and responsibilities outlined below to be carried out
with a heart surrendered to serving God as a form of worship.
- Agree with, and abide by, FCA's Christian Community
- Follow a spiritual rhythm including daily prayer and Bible
study to seek the Lord's will for FCA.
- Lead, conduct and provide spiritual leadership for staff,
volunteers, coaches and athletes through prayer, Bible study,
worship and living by example so they are equipped to serve
- Connect to and participate in a local church through worship
and weekly involvement.
- Conduct yourself in a manner that affirms biblical standards of
conduct in accordance with FCA's Christian beliefs (see FCA's
Christian Community Statement) at all times.
- Engage, equip, and empower coaches and athletes by ministering
through 1-on-1s, Huddles and Events.
- Train and equip staff and volunteers to empower coaches and
athletes to be disciples who make disciples in the Sports
- Oversee recruiting, training and developing effective and
diverse volunteers who lead everycoach and athlete into a growing
relationship with Jesus Christ and His church.
- Recruit: Actively attract and recruit highly qualified
volunteers to the Sports Environments.
- Train: Provide tools, resources and training to develop
volunteers' skills and increasetheir capacity and competence to
effectively execute their responsibilities.
- Develop: Prepare volunteers in their roles and responsibilities
by helping them growspiritually and personally.
- Invite, involve, and invest in an Advisory Team that is
committed to pray, serve, and give.
- Connect, communicate, and care for existing and prospective
financial partners to get fully funded.
- Manage and steward the finances for the assigned area of
- Establish and execute an annual budget and funding plan by
growing the Home Team, majordonors, and events.
- Work with the Director to serve the aligned International
Region by praying, giving and going.
How To Apply
*** What Applicants Need To Know Before Applying ***
1) to ensure the best experience, please use a computer or laptop
rather than a mobile device for this application and onboarding
2) create only ONE profile. please do not create multiple profiles
using different email addresses. if you're having trouble logging
in, please reset your password first, then reach out to FCA's
hiring department if necessary.
3) do not use a school email account, a previous work email
account, or any other temporary email account. use a permanent
personal email account that you will always have access to to
create your profile.
4) before applying, be prepared to complete the application process
(10-15 minutes) from beginning to end in a single session. any
interruptions may cause further delays.
5) be sure to have your cover letter and resume readily available
to upload from the computer or laptop you are using.
This position is at-will employment, meaning that either the
employee or FCA can discontinue employment at any time, with or
without notice and with or without cause. The Position Description
does not create a contract (express or implied) or enforceable
promise or representation. FCA can modify this Position Description
at any time. Additionally, it is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may
change, or new ones may be assigned at any time.
Keywords: Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Kalamazoo , Area Representative, Other , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!