Company: Flowserve Corporation
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Company Overview: If a culture of excellence, innovation and
ownership is what youre searching for, consider putting your
experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or
as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure
Flowserves position as the global standard in comprehensive flow
control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional
development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity
and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve,
we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow
control solutions to make the world better for everyone! Role
Summary: Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce
precision parts and instruments. Includes precision instrument
makers who fabricate, modify, or repair mechanical instruments. May
also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or
maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics,
mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
Weekend A Schedule: the first week will be Thursday-Sunday 4AM-4PM
then the next week you will work Friday-Sunday 4AM-4PM Flowserve
offers highly competitive pay, annual bonus, comprehensive benefits
on day 1 of employment, generous paid vacation time, paid holidays,
pension plan, 401(k), and many other excellent benefits. New-hires
are eligible for up to a $2500 SIGN ON BONUS! Apply to find out
- Operating Machine or Equipment Operate basic equipment and
machines and carry out routine tasks.
- Operations Management Carry out operational tasks by following
- Equipment Maintenance and Repair - Help to maintain and repair
equipment by carrying out preparations and providing
- Health, Safety and Environment Follow basic mandatory work
instructions to safeguard the environment and the wellbeing of
oneself and others.
- Operational Compliance Follow a straightforward mandatory
procedure to ensure that work is carried out to the required
quality standards and/or to ensure adherence to external regulatory
codes and internal codes of conduct.
- Precision Equipment Utilization Interpret and use precision
measuring equipment/instruments such as micrometers, dial
indicators, and depth gauges.
- Instructions and Drawings Ability to read and interpret
blueprints and geometric tolerances.
- Internal Communications Exchange information with people by
having courteous interactions with them.
- Policy and procedures - Works with guidance to understand
policies and procedures, while making sure they match
organizational strategies and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- High School Diploma / GED and 3-5 years relevant experience
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Verbal Communication Uses clear and effective verbal
communication skills to express ideas and request actions.
- Planning and Organizing Works with guidance to plan, organize,
and prioritize activities to efficiently meet business
- Health and Safety - Applies elementary concepts to manage and
apply safe systems of work.
- Equipment Experience 2+ years machining experience in a
manufacturing or repair environment operating manual lathes,
milling machines, or CNC lathes/mills. Req ID : R-3846 Job Family
Group : Operations Job Family : OP Machining EOE including
Disability/Protected Veterans. Flowserve will also not discriminate
against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or
disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their
co-workers. Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision If you are
a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you
have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access
flowservecareers. com as result of your disability. You can request
a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to
employment@flowserve. com. In order to quickly respond to your
request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your
subject line of your email. For more information, read the
Accessibility Process. Required
Keywords: Flowserve Corporation, Kalamazoo , Machinist, Other , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!