Business Systems Analyst
Company: Hired by Matrix, Inc.
Posted on: February 20, 2021
The Business Systems Analyst will:
- Primarily on 1st shift (approximately 8AM - 4:30PM). However,
in order to support the site and "Run the business may require
occasional off shift and weekend support for operations in a 24X7
- Physical Demands/Work Environment: Normal Office however, due
to the Pandemic primarily will be providing remote support with
occasional onsite work as required.
- This role is onsite. Responsibilities can include but not
- Preparation/revision of Electronic Batch Records (eBR) base on
the approved Validated Documents.
- Supporting end users on EBR execution/usage.
- Be the first point of contact for electronic manufacturing
- Escalation of Electronic manufacturing execution issues to
Subject matter expert or supporting team.
- Having thorough knowledge of manufacturing execution system
- Conducting trainings to executing personnel on EBR system.
- Handling of Shop floor troubleshooting in SAP- AMPS
- Tracking of AMPS recipes revision as per revised/new batch
- Assists in Development and/or Creates/Manages Bill of Material
(BOM) and production version (PV) in SAP.
- Handling of SAP/EBR related issue and shop floor support.
- Management of IDOCs
- BT ticket follow ups and ensuring its resolution with EBR
- Handling of Manufacturing label management (MLM) system.
- Coordinate supporting functional departments for smooth
operation of production activities.
- Ensure all the performed activities comply with respective
- Initiating change controls related to documents, equipment.
Ensuring their closure and implementation of changes within
- Identify deviations/exceptions and escalate to manger by
- Adherence to safety procedure and GxP practices.
- Quality Management and Compliance:
- Ensure compliance of operations to cGMP, safety and
Pharmaceutical integrity principles at all stages of activity.
- Assist in Audits as a SME
- Assist Manager in controlling tracking and periodic EBR
procedure updates and manages emergency changes appropriately.
- Training the team on relevant procedures and getting trained on
respective area of work.
- To develop and provide AMPS EBR/SAP/MLM training to new hires
and re training to end users as required. Additional Duties and
Responsibilities Include :
- Functional/Technical Knowledge: Carries out work activities
with limited direction. Seeks to understand the difference between
high and low value-added work and strives to adjust own and team's
appropriately. Negotiates work interdependencies and is responsible
about meeting teammates' expectations. Work decisions take into
account broader project goals and the responsibilities of others.
Maintains and advocates high work standards. Shows awareness of and
sensitivity to external environment.
- Inclusive Environment: Welcomes new members and helps others
feel welcome. Advocates for inclusion of others. Shares information
with teammates/work partners. Works well with people who have
different ideas, perspectives and cultural backgrounds. Shows
empathy and understands the importance of being sensitive to
others' feelings. Helps other feel welcome. Suggests functions,
business units and candidates to be included in the work of the
group. Anticipates and considers stakeholder interests prior to
implementation attempts. Appreciates how all colleagues'
perspectives and differences add value to the team.
- Open Discussion and Debate: Seeks and demonstrates
understanding of comparative viewpoints, alternative ideas and
approaches. Utilizes integrative (no- zero-sum) conflict management
skills. Solicits feedback. Responds productively when challenged.
- Impact and Organizational Contribution: Contributes to the
completion of specific programs and projects. Failure to achieve
results causes serious delays in meeting departmental objectives.
Ensures that projects are completed on schedule following
established procedures and schedules. Erroneous decisions or
recommendations or failure to achieve results might cause delays in
program schedules and result in the allocation of more resources.
Motivates others, generating commitment and a shared sense of
- Manage Change: Anticipates and drives changes and suggests way
for the group to work with or exploit them. Suggests ways to adapt
processes and procedures to a variety of situations and changing
circumstances. Asks for advice and guidance in finding ways to
improve work processes.
- Develop People: Initiates feedback in support of the group's
work. Partners with leadership and team members to support
others'/own development. Freely transfers views, perspectives,
knowledge. Knows own strengths and developmental needs, proactive
in addressing. Clear with others about needs for support. Seeks
opportunities to expand responsibilities and develop skills.
- Align Across Pharmaceutical: Asks "Who else should know? "
Comprehends differing thought systems of colleagues from other
business units. Understands how own role contributes to
PGS/Pharmaceutical vision. Employs growing knowledge of the
Pharmaceutical organization to suggest and promote alliances and
collaboration with other business units. In word and behavior,
supports decisions arrived at after open discussion and debate.
Shares innovations, ideas and best practices that may benefit
others. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree - CIS, ISM, Business, Engineering, Science or
- Experience: 2-5+ years pharmaceutical industry experience
- Computer Skills: Business System Execution and Data Management
(i.e. SAP, MES) and SharePoint. Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Language Skills: Effective oral and written communications
skills Preferred Qualifications
- Certifications: M1 Yellow Belt and/or APICS
- Computer Skills: AMPS/EBR, Pharmasuite, Recipe Designer, SAP
WM, HTML, Java, or object oriented programming Please submit your
resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact
Prakash at for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 12 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned
Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest
quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing
services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with
experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance,
Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing
disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and
dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have
fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive
salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a
long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career
opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your
Hired by Matrix Career Center:
- provided by Dice
Keywords: Hired by Matrix, Inc., Kalamazoo , Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!