Company: Cannabizteam - Executive Search And Staffing
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client is a vertically integrated Michigan-based cannabis
company that serves its customers and community with the highest
quality of products and customer service, while also providing a
caring work environment for its employees.Our client is seeking a
Facilities Manager that will be responsible for collaborating with
the entire onsite team to keep all facilities operating effectively
and efficiently toward producing the highest quality and safest
product with lowest possible cost.The Facilities Manager position
reports to the Operations Manager will oversee operations of the
greenhouse facility primarily as well as additional retail spaces.
This role encompasses cost analysis, management, control systems &
procedures management across all company locations.
- Manage day to day physical facility operations by maintaining a
close working relationship with Greenhouse and Retail staff, and
preferred vendors and service contracts.
- Coordinate, monitor and maintain building environmental
controls and levels with Greenhouse Operations through the BMS
system and provide daily audits
- Plan facilities workload in a preventative maintenance plan and
ensure coordination of outside contractors as required.
- Manage daily operations of the security access system and badge
- Coordinate fleet vehicle program, including lease registration,
maintenance, lease terminations, and obtain new lease options
- Maintain and operate HVAC physical plant per equipment
manufacturers recommendations, and in a safe and trouble-free
- Update AutoCAD file for office space planning and coordination
- Order safety, housekeeping, and maintenance supplies when
- Lead special projects associated with building changes,
including but not limited to construction, expansion, and
- Provide oversight on special projects (e.g. construction
projects, equipment selection, cost-reductions)
- Manage and maintain all electrical systems as necessary and as
circumstances dictate, provide necessary cross-training of systems
such as Fire Panel, UPS system, VFDs, etc.
- Lead Safety Culture and Program. Provide support to remote
facilities when required.
- Set-up training classes for M-IOSHA safety programs and other
applicable trainings and perform routine facility audits at the
- Organize and track manifests for hazardous materials
transported through Hazardous Waste Hauler.
- Coordinate Respiratory Fit-Test and train for employees
requiring masks and use of filtration unit equipment.
- Maintain the Facilities and Safety information boards and
- Conduct internal auditing in adherence to cGMP standards
- Working with the security card access system to maintain
employee badges and access.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field,
Masters degree preferred, or equivalent relevant experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a plant engineering
- Demonstrated success in a business role or project management
- Working knowledge of a physical plant/manufacturing
- Greenhouse and or agricultural experience preferred
- Strong mechanical/electrical aptitude
- Strong communicator
- Strong planning and project management skills
- A passion for humanity and desire to change the social
perception of cannabis
Compensation: $90 - $110K plus Health, Dental, Vision, Life & PTO
Benefits If this sounds like the position you have been waiting
for, please apply using the online application or the link below -
all inquiries are strictly confidential. Our focus is to assist you
to make your best next career move, and we will not use your
information for any other purpose.CannabizTeam is an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. www.CannabizTeam.comby Jobble
Keywords: Cannabizteam - Executive Search And Staffing, Kalamazoo , Facilities Manager, Professions , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!