Company: HR Collaborative
Posted on: June 26, 2022
We are looking to add a talented and motivated Landscape
Architect to join our team. As a Landscape Architect, you will plan
the development of landscape areas and execute technical activities
on assigned client properties. This role requires mastery of
specialized techniques and an in-depth understanding of landscape
architecture technical policies and procedures. With your
innovative problem-solving, you will apply design solutions to a
wide range of projects. You will provide a complete and coordinated
landscape architecture that reflects the programmed goals and
objectives of our client and the highest standards of visual,
functional, and technical design while being consistent with the
financial and schedule constraints and responsive to the physical
environment. We are focused on finding a creative and passionate
landscape architect to help us continue to grow our practice and
broaden our design capabilities and portfolio.What you will be
- Lead the execution of landscape architectural design on
- Prepare hardscape and landscape including entitlement, site
plan, and construction documents.
- Prepare concept designs, graphics, design documents,
presentation packages, contract documents, and contract
administration for landscape architecture projects.
- Manage project scope of work, schedule, and completion of
- Review budget and schedule progress report.
- Carry out technical and administrative assignments,
tabulations, cost estimates, etc.
- Conduct research and prepare construction details and
- Perform onsite inspections during construction and coordinate
design requirements with contractors and equipment suppliers.
- Consult with clients and engineers on specifications and needs
- Maintain project records including correspondence, drawings,
files, written reports, and presentations.What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in landscape architecture or
related field. Registered Landscape Architect preferred.
- 5+ years of professional experience in landscape
- Demonstrated creative thinking, design ability, and technical
- Comprehensive knowledge of design process, graphics, 3D
modeling, hand drawings, and landscape and technical systems.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, SketchUp, and Revit.
- Understanding of mechanical design and documentation,
architectural, civil, structural, and electrical disciplines,
building construction, cost estimating, and building codes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and proven
success working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Track record of winning and managing projects and providing
excellent customer service.
- Energy, commitment, and perseverance through difficult work
challenges and a constantly evolving environment.
- Passion for design and solid work ethic, ownership, and
accountability.What is in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, life, and 401(K) with company
- Flexible work schedule - we work four days a week!
- Collaborative environment and ability to work with all levels
of the organization
- Variety of work tasks and experiences - no two days will ever
be the same!
- Opportunity to influence key decisions and help us meet our
goalsPerks and benefits:
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Family Medical Leave
- Remote Work Program
- Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonuses
- Annual Bonuses
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Open Floor Plan
- Company Outings
- Happy Hours
- Pet-Friendly Office
- Happy Hours
- Meals and/or Snacks Provided
- Phone allowance
Keywords: HR Collaborative, Kalamazoo , Landscape Architect, Professions , Nashville, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!