2nd shift Production Supervisor
Company: Opus Packaging - Kalamazoo
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionOpus Packaging - Kalamazoo is a premier packaging
company and supplier of corrugated products. Our philosophy and
values are the backbone of Opus, but it's our employees who bring
them to life. We know that the most important component of a
thriving business is a thriving team. We are currently searching
for a 2nd shift Production Supervisor for our Kalamazoo, MI
location. As a Production Supervisor you can expect to plan,
organize, and manage all the activities pertaining to production
and shipping of company product for our customers in coherence with
promoting the corporate vision, mission statement, and core values.
Opus Packaging is pleased to provide a competitive medical, vision,
dental insurance package along with company paid life insurance for
you and your family on your 1st day of employment. We also offer
401k, PTO, production bonus, safety bonus program and safety shoe
reimbursement. What you need to be successful at Opus
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Availability to work 2nd shift.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience within the
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Professional and effective written and verbal communication
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Detailed oriented and focused.
- Continuous improvement mentality. It'd be great if you also
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in related business.
- 5 years of supervisory experience within the corrugated
- Solid decision-making skills. During a normal workday you can
- Lead the production team to achieve corporate goals by planning
and directing production activities and establishing production
priorities for orders in keeping with customer needs.
- Implement and maintain the safety and quality procedures within
- Develop and achieve production efficiencies by effectively
managing operations in areas of setup and run, waste and
- Revise production schedules and priorities as result of
customer demands, equipment failure or operating problems.
- Build and maintain an effective production team.
- Coordinate production activities with purchasing, maintenance,
and quality control activities to obtain optimum production and
utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment.
Keywords: Opus Packaging - Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo , 2nd shift Production Supervisor, Professions , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!