Company: Graphic Packaging - Kalamazoo, MI
Posted on: November 26, 2022
MISSION / SUMMARY:
The position of the electrician is to provide skilled trade
expertise along with multi-craft work experience to the Kalamazoo
- Basic PLC knowledge: Allen Bradley
- Ability to read schematics
- Experience with a maximum of 4160 volt equipment
- Knowledge of pneumatic valves
- Instrumentation's: including differential, pressure, and flow
- Troubleshooting skills desired
- Knowledge of hydraulics a plus
- Multi-craft willingness
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability and desire to work in team environment
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Journeyman status or greater in an electrical trade
- Per CBA: ability to work multi schedules
- Must be able to work flexible and on-call scheduling.
- Must be able to work rotating weekends.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Awkward and/or repetitive movements.
- Moving or lifting of equipment, materials, and tools up to 50
lbs repeatedly for an 12 hr. shift.
- Climbing extension ladders, balancing, stooping, kneeling,
crouching, or movement within confined areas.
- Work in buildings and areas of fluctuating temperature and
- Job requires exposure to weather, dirt, grease, fumes and
You should be proficient in:
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Hydraulics Experience
- Machine Safety Inspections
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- Flexographic Printing Press
- Gluer Machine
Keywords: Graphic Packaging - Kalamazoo, MI, Kalamazoo , Maintenance Electrician, Professions , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!