Company: Graphic Packaging - Kalamazoo, MI
Posted on: January 23, 2023
**Shift: **12 Hr Rotating 3-2-2 ShiftShift Differential:
- Troubleshoot and maintain all machinery, equipment, electrical
systems, pipes, and other facility structures.
- Perform mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and
- Estimate time and extent of repairs.
- Work with operators and other personnel when
- Interpret and understand blueprints, machinery manuals,
drawings, and schematics.
- Repair, replace, and troubleshoot: motors, gears, shafts,
chains, pulleys, sprockets, and other manufacturing
- Disassemble machinery to remove defective parts, make repairs,
and then reassemble.
- Perform preventive maintenance such as lubricating gears,
shafts, and replacing bearings.
- Test run machinery to ensure proper functionality.
- Use all hand and power tools and electrical testing
- Follow and uphold safety standards.
- Other duties as assigned.Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Paid Vacation, Time Off, and Holidays
- Health Savings Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement(Plus more!)You should be proficient in:
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Troubleshooting Industrial Automation Equipment
- Machine Safety InspectionsMachines & technologies you'll use:
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Conveyor Systems
Keywords: Graphic Packaging - Kalamazoo, MI, Kalamazoo , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!