Quality Control Analyst II
Company: Zoetis, Inc
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Quality Control Lab Analyst position works effectively in a
fast-paced, customer-oriented, team laboratory environment to
analyze finished product samples prior to commercial release. This
is a dynamic, growing lab within a growing manufacturing site with
opportunity to learn new skills and to work
- Performs, documents and record checks qualitative and
quantitative assays on samples.
- The primary technologies in this lab are HPLC and
- Interprets and evaluates data for accuracy, precision, trends,
and potential GMP impact.
- Recommends and executes process improvements to continually
improve laboratory performance.
- High productivity and the ability to multi-task coupled with a
low error rate and attention to detail are critical characteristics
of this position.
- Demonstrates flexibility/agility and engagement in a changing
- The candidate is expected to display good laboratory technique
to avoid cross-contamination or misidentification of samples.
- Ability to follow written procedures.
- May train others as skills and knowledge allow.
- Troubleshoot instrumentation as skills and knowledge
- Participates in laboratory investigations as required.
- May participate in manufacturing QC support such as cleaning
verification.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- AAS, BA/BS, or MS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related
- Related experience in Quality Control is preferred but not
- Preferred experience includes HPLC, Dissolution, use of
Empower3 software and prior experience with GMP documentation.
- Key characteristics of a successful candidate in this position:
willingness and ability to learn, ability to work in a team
environment, and attention to detail.
- Job duties involve occasional lifting (less than 35 lbs).
- Candidate must not be Cephalosporin/Penicillin sensitive.SHIFT
- 2nd Shift - 2PM to 10:30PM
- 10% Shift Differential
- Overtime may occasionally be required.Full
timeRegularColleagueAny unsolicited resumes sent to Zoetis from a
third party, such as an Agency recruiter, including unsolicited
resumes sent to a Zoetis mailing address, fax machine or email
address, directly to Zoetis employees, or to Zoetis resume database
will be considered Zoetis property. Zoetis will NOT pay a fee for
any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited
resume.Zoetis will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has
submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency
free of any charges or fees. This includes any Agency that is an
approved/engaged vendor but does not have the appropriate approvals
to be engaged on a search.Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity
in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national
origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected
classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity
to use our online application system. We offer reasonable
accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with
a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain
authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and
exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or
maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility,
considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers.
Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please
note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from
candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our
company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email
to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In
addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment
related activities. Any solicitation or request for information
related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or
utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be
disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make
any type of personal financial investment related to gaining
employment with Zoetis.
Keywords: Zoetis, Inc, Kalamazoo , Quality Control Analyst II, Professions , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!