Company: RealAlloy - North America
Posted on: May 26, 2023
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' experience with industrial electrical
applications -is required.
- Understanding of electricity and electrical theory.
- Ability to follow diagnostic, repair and standard operating
- Ability to understand the National Electric Code and the
requirements it establishes.
- Basic working exposure to PLC. (Inputs, outputs, and logic) and
basic computer skills.
- Experience drawing and basic prints; knowledge of electrical
- Provide hands-on troubleshooting and repair -of the -electrical
components -for all equipment with as minimal of downtime as
- Perform electrical preventive maintenance on all equipment as
- Ensure -all safeguards of equipment are installed as needed to
conform to governmental regulations.
- Collaborate with maintenance management, lead electricians,
other peers to become familiar with electrical maintenance
procedures and processes for all equipment supported by this
- Provide support to primary plant production operations
- Work well with little supervision
- Maintain safe and environmentally sound behavior and ensure
that proper work procedures and practices are followed.
- Comply with all safety standards and regulations.You should be
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Electrical Troubleshooting Skills
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Hydraulics Experience
- PLC Programming ExperienceSalary info:$30.11 - $36.24 / hr
Keywords: RealAlloy - North America, Kalamazoo , Electrician, Professions , Coldwater, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...