Maintenance Supervisor - SIGN-ON BONUS!
Company: PARAGON MANAGEMENT SERVICES LLC
Posted on: October 8, 2018
Currently offering a $1,000 sign on bonus! Founded in 1968, Paragon Properties is a family owned company based in Bingham Farms, MI - a suburb of Detroit, the most up-and-coming urban landscape in the country. Here, innovation stands on the broad shoulders of tradition. Having fun and working hard is in our DNA. Our people are the foundation to our success, we are invested in hiring talented individuals and committed to focusing on their growth and development within the company. We are actively looking for a Maintenance Supervisor that has the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, has strong customer service ethics, exemplary communication skills and manages staff for optimum performance. Are you ready to lead a maintenance team that loves to work hard and have fun?! Your role as part of our Paragon family
- Track progress and prepare apartment units for occupancy
- Effectively handles maintenance service requests to the highest level of quality standards
- Ensure the physical integrity and curb appeal of the communities we serve; reporting any potential liabilities or proposed property improvements
- Schedule and coordinate preventative maintenance inspections; maintain thorough and accurate logs
- Ensure maintenance work orders are prioritized and assigned to technicians while managing completion time and ensuring expectations/standards.
- Schedule vendors and inspect quality of work
- Monitor and/or control maintenance inventory and supplies; place supply orders and manage purchases to budget
- Contract administration to include: determining scope of project, obtaining/evaluating competitive bids and confirm work met contract expectations
- Perform move out inspections of vacant homes/units, determine property damages
- Communicating job expectations, setting goals, coaching, counseling and disciplining staff, enforcing company policy and procedures
- 3+ years of general maintenance experience
- 1+ years supervisory experience
- High school diploma or equivalent, college-level/trade school (strongly preferred)
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Attention to detail and quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- YARDI experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of Fair Housing regulations
- Basic hand tools
- EPA, CPO, electrical, plumbing, first aid, rough carpentry (preferred).
- Ability to read blueprints and diagrams
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair HVAC equipment, plumbing systems, electrical systems, all major appliances, pool and spa equipment and other community systems. (preferred)
- Availability for rotation of afterhours emergency maintenance calls Paragon offers an outstanding benefits package
- Affordable medical, dental and optical insurance with a minimal waiting period for enrollment
- Company paid life and disability insurance
- Guaranteed Full-Time 40 hour per week schedule
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) program with an employer contribution
- Maintenance after-hours on call bonus program
- Training and certification program with numerous opportunities for advancement
- Uniforms provided
- Employee Recognition Program
- Rent Discount Compensation: $18 - $30/hour depending on experience and certifications. Paragon Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit ParagonApartments.com/careers to apply Bonus terms: *($500 upon beginning employment and then $500 after 6months of employment; acceptance of the bonus requires the amount be reimbursed by the employee if they leave prior to completion of 12 months employment.
Keywords: PARAGON MANAGEMENT SERVICES LLC, Kalamazoo , Maintenance Supervisor - SIGN-ON BONUS!, Professions , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!