Operations Production Support Specialist Sr
Company: PNC Financial Services Group
Posted on: March 14, 2019
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Senior Operations Production Support Specialist within PNC's Commercial Lending Operations organization, you will be based in either Kalamazoo, MI, Pittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, OH or Columbus, OH.
This role will provide critical support of the commercial loan origination process, specifically supporting the staff responsible for the preparation, pre-closing review and quality control oversight of legal loan documents for Corporate and Institutional Banking and Asset Management Banking customers.
This position will serve a key role in handling routine questions from the commercial documentation and quality review teams regarding due diligence and documentation matters, and in identifying and assisting with training needs for those teams. He or she also will be a primary liaison with PNC Legals commercial documentation group in addressing due diligence, documentation and related training matters. As part of this role, the position will administer a formalized program for assessing the capabilities and proficiency of the team and for maintaining and continually developing acumen for loan document preparation both at an individual level, and for the unit overall.
In addition to routine interaction with PNC Legal, this position will have regular interaction with Loan Origination staff and from time to time, service partners in Risk, Compliance, Sales and Underwriting, helping to address process, policy and procedures related to commercial loan document preparation and review practices at PNC.
- Leads critical operational support and/or implementation of services, processes, capabilities or initiatives within an operational unit, and oversees performance and risk indicators.
- Establishes process performance measurements and oversees business impact. May implement critical business support services. Communicates performance statistics to internal stakeholders and senior management.
- Promotes the production workflow and oversees escalated process issues. Independently identifies and manages the resolution of exceptions and serves as a point of escalation. May coach operations process managers and team members .
- Determines and/or drives change and improvement efforts in production and/or processes. May develop and oversee policy change and/or improvement. Ensures understanding, acceptance and support for business support services, methods, capabilities or initiatives through collaboration with executives, business partners and team members.
- Ensures the business adheres to policies, procedures and regulatory standards. Independently resolves compliance issues and drives risk mitigation activities.
Core CompetenciesManages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific CompetenciesBusiness Process Design - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of business process design techniques that encourage a critical, fresh look at key processes and focus on optimizing organizational performance; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Standard Operating Procedures - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Process Management - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of business process improvement tools and techniques and ability to understand, monitor, update, or enhance existing business or work processes.
Consulting - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Subject Matter Expertise
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Managing Multiple Priorities - Subject Matter Expertise
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Problem Management Process - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Operational Functions - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Keywords: PNC Financial Services Group, Kalamazoo , Operations Production Support Specialist Sr, Professions , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!