Packaging Technician/Packaging Technician Assistant (3rd Shift)
Company: Zoetis, Inc.
Posted on: September 12, 2019
Zoetis, the global leader in animal health, is looking for an
engaged and driven individual to join our aseptic inspection and
packaging team. Zoetis has been leading animal health since its
inception in 2012 and has been named by Forbes as one of America s
best employers for four years in a row. We pride ourselves on
providing all manner of quality solutions for our customer s animal
A PWork as part of a team operating pharmaceutical packaging lines.
Operate packaging equipment and other related tasks. Maintain
accurate and concurrent documentation of all tasks completed.
Maintain a positive attitude and be able to work well with others
in a team environment. Demonstrate good attendance.A AAackaging
Technician works as part of a team in a complex, integrated,
pharmaceutical production environment. The individual(s) selected
will have attention to detail, a positive attitude, a strong work
ethic, and the ability work well with others in a team
* Ensure all tasks are performed in accordance with applicable
batch records, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and safety
guidelines, as well as applicable regulatory standards, such as
current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
* Operate, maintain, troubleshoot and make minor repairs on
* Monitor, evaluate and adjust processes or equipment to maximize
quality and efficiency.
* Maintain complete and accurate documentation of all tasks
* Provide leadership to line operators as well as effectively
communicate with support personnel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* H.S. Diploma or equivalent, plus 6-12 months of experience.
* Language skills able to read and interpret procedures.
* Math skills ability to apply general math skills.
* Mechanical reasoning skills that will be essential for
* Basic mechanical skills and experience in the use of various hand
* Meet the physical requirements of the job.
* Ability to follow detailed instructions.
* Effective interpersonal communication.
* Demonstrated leadership skills.
* Knowledge of GMP s and production practices.
* Meet the physical requirements of the job.
PREFERRED CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
* Technical school certificate or Associates degree in a technical
* Minimum of one year of experience in a manufacturing
* Knowledge of Windows based applications and SAP.
* Forklift experience (standing or seated).
PHYSICAL AND TIME REQUIREMENTS
* Routine lifting of 20-40 lbs.
* Prolonged periods of standing.
HOURS 10pm to 6:30am - Flexible hours and overtime may be
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status or any other protected classification.
Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our
online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an
alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please
contact Zoetis Colleague Services at
firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local
laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain
authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and
exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or
maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility,
considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers.
Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please
note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from
candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our
company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email
to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of @zoetis.com . In
addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment
related activities. Any solicitation or request for information
related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or
utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be
disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make
any type of personal financial investment related to gaining
employment with Zoetis.
Keywords: Zoetis, Inc., Kalamazoo , Packaging Technician/Packaging Technician Assistant (3rd Shift), Professions , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!