Automation Systems Analyst
Company: Pfizer Inc.
Posted on: October 13, 2019
This role supports the process automation team for both the Drug
Products and the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. The successful
candidate will assist with compliance, infrastructure,
cybersecurity, and network tasks. This may include server and
active directory configuration, switch and network design, network
access point maintenance and configuration, general network
troubleshooting, UPS maintenance, virtual machine and virtual
cluster maintenance and configuration, user account reviews, data
integrity assessments, system data tracking, and system license
management. In addition there is a strong project management focus
for project tracking data and team metrics. The role is designed
with career progression paths for automation engineering,
cybersecurity, compliance, and infrastructure depending on
specialty. There are multiple analyst roles, and not every analyst
will perform all the duties described.
- Communicating and collaborating with operations and automation
engineers to perform user account reviews
- Updating Data Integrity Assessments and routing them through
- Documenting and completing historian tag updates
- Performing records retention tasks
- Managing and performing data exercising, data archiving, and
data retrieval processes.
- Assisting with administration and compliance of software
vault(s) and periodic review.
- Managing training documentation for onboarding new colleagues,
creating Computer Based Training and job aides to assist in
- Assisting Compliance lead with strategy, methodologies, and SOP
periodic review, CAS reviews, and other documentation.
- Assisting Cybersecurity lead with strategy, methodologies and
documentation of process and procedures.Assist with monitoring and
data gathering required by ongoing programs.Possibility of building
machines required for security or configuring machines to restrict
use of USB or scan for USB.Installing patches.
- Assisting Infrastructure lead with strategy, methodologies and
documentation of process and procedures. Possibility of building
virtual machines or other standard builds.
- Network and UPS maintenance and troubleshooting
- Assisting Project Management lead with strategy, methodologies
and project tracking data and metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical or
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology,
Information Assurance, Industrial Communications or equivalent
- Systems or Programming related education or experience
- 5+ years' experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Sharepoint
- Good Organizational skills and can meet project task
- Proven ability to work in team environment and contribute as a
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to change
- The ideal candidate should have background in cGMP regulations
and the practical application of those methodologies to control
- MS Windows Server and Active Directory knowledge
- OSI PI Knowledge
- SQL Knowledge
- Experience building systems and installing patches
- VMWare, VSphere, VCenter Knowledge
- Cisco switches, routers, and wireless access point
- Experience with training or creating CBTs or job aides.
- GMP knowledge and experience
- Basic networking knowledge
Office and plant environment.
Keyboarding, lifting, standing, bending, walking.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Weekend and off hours work required occasionally
Supporting 24/7 operation
Adhere to safe work practices
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all
applicable national, state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care
providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and
implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer
to provide government agencies with information such as a health
care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other
value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further
legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which
Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for
licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value
under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine
Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs
recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we
pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments
made currently will be reported to the government. If you have
questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact
your Talent Acquisition representative.
- Last Date to Apply: October 18, 2019
- Eligible for Relocation Package
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each
jurisdiction in which it operates.
Keywords: Pfizer Inc., Kalamazoo , Automation Systems Analyst, Professions , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!