Client Service Representative (Second/Third Shift)
Company: VCA Antech, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
VCA Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center of Kalamazoo is
seeking second and third shift Client Service Representatives for
our growing practice.
SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL paid on hours worked between 10 pm and 7 am
* Customer service functions such greeting clients and handling
* Scheduling and confirming appointments
* Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to
* Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments
* Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services,
* Answering questions regarding products and services, including
educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical
related pet care
* Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence
* At least one year of proven past experience helping customers
* High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
* Excellent listening and communication skills
* Compassion for pets and people-as well as awareness and
understanding of others' reactions
* Proven decision-making skills to choose the most appropriate
course of action
* The ability to integrate new information into problem-solving
* Willingness to work non-traditional hours, including nights,
weekends and some holidays
* The ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and be exposed to hazards
associated with pets such as allergies, contagious diseases,
noises, odors, bites, scratches, and animal waste
We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive
benefits package, including, medical/dental/vision and paid
vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), generous personal pet
care discounts and more!
If you are passionate about helping people and their pets, we would
love to connect with you!
Keywords: VCA Antech, Inc., Kalamazoo , Client Service Representative (Second/Third Shift), Sales , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!