Industrial Sales Engineer
Company: Wolverine Power Systems
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Wolverine Power Systems is a family owned business that VALUES
its team members. From day 1, you will receive:
- Quality benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Career growth opportunitiesWolverine Power systems is looking
to fill an opening in Southwest MI. The qualified Industrial Sales
Engineer will sell industrial generators and related products and
services to customers. Use extensive knowledge of products and
services, selling techniques, and relationship skills to achieve
sales goals for assigned territory. Wolverine Power Systems is a
fast growing family owned business that values its team members. We
offer day 1 benefits and paid vacation! Our business locations
include Zeeland, Wixom, Gaylord and Marquette, Michigan. Essential
- Cultivate, nurture, and maintain long term relationships with
end users, electrical contractors, general contractors and/or
- Evaluate customer needs and product and service marketability
for assigned territory.
- Responsible for the strategic penetration into assigned
territory including identification and pursuit of targeted markets
- Work with Sales Support to ensure quoted details are accurate,
complete and communicated effectively and timely.
- Grow market share within assigned territory. Set and meet
monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales goals and objectives.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, workshops, etc. in a
professional and effective manner.
- Work with customers and various internal functions to resolve
problems related to products and services as needed.
- Manage budget, participate in forecasting, and maintain
- Consult with leadership team regarding current and future
products and services.
- Remain current on industry trends and Wolverine Power Systems
products and services.
- Maintain knowledge of competitor Industrial products and
- Update and maintain Generac GenConnect system with sales and
- This position reports to a specified Wolverine location and
travels throughout the assigned territory.
- A commitment to the Company's core values of honesty,
integrity, hardworking and a positive attitude.
- Ability to meet physical demands and perform the essential job
functions within the work environment identified in this job
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
time. Supervisory Responsibilities None Education & Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or related field
or equivalent experience is required
- 2+ years of experience in a sales role is required, sales
experience in the construction industry or a customer vertical is
preferred Skills & Knowledge Required
- Ability to cultivate and maintain long-lasting relationships
with engineers, contractors, and senior level leaders and
- Ability to effectively market and sell Wolverine Power Systems
products and services
- Self-directed, goal driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and be organized in a
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude is helpful
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Maintain a valid Driver's License Physical Demands & Work
EnvironmentThe physical demands and work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be
able to remain in a stationary position extended periods of time
and be able to move about inside the office to access file
cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Operate a computer and other office productivity machinery,
such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer and must
have the ability to use hands to handle, control or feel objects or
controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Constantly communicate and exchange information with team
members and must be able to effectively communicate correct
information with vendors.
- Read/comprehend, write, communicate orally, reasoning and
analytical abilities, and mental flexibility.
- Occasionally will move objects up to 10 pounds which includes
bend, squat, kneel, crouch, and reach above shoulder to access
materials and/or for document archiving.
- Climb flight of stairs daily for positions located in Zeeland
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus to compare and
distinguish accounting and administrative data.
- Hearing ability to perceive the nature of sounds at normal
speaking level with or without correction. Ability to receive
detailed information through oral communication and to make
discriminations in sound. Work Environment:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly working in a typical interior/office work
- Position may involve extended work hours.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- This position requires travel 80% of the time.
Keywords: Wolverine Power Systems, Kalamazoo , Industrial Sales Engineer, Sales , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!